Jewelry Diamond Tester Pen and Moissanite Tester Pen, LED Diamond Detector Selector, Gems Stone Hardness Test Tool Diamond Testers
Color: Black / Grey
Power Source: Battery Powered
Batteries: 1 9V batteries required. (excluded)
Product Dimensions: 10.24 x 2.36 x 1.38 inches x 2pcs
- High Precision Diamond Tester: The professional diamond dial will indicate true or fake diamonds, LCD monitors and LED indicators. Compared to the first generation, its sensitivity and precision have been improved considerably.
Portable Design: Diamond Selector II is equipped with a PU bag and a small test tray to hold loose stones. Designed for rapid, accurate and safe diamond testing. Through non-destructive testing, the operation is simple and precise. The tester is lightweight, compact (size of credit card) and easy to transport.
- Small Test Platform: This tester is equipped with a PU housing and a small test platform for repairing loose stones. Simple calibration of precious stones of all sizes is easy for beginners.In order to let you carry it better, we have a special leather case storage bag! Suitable for carrying when going out for appraisal.
- Professional Test: If the stone is a real diamond, a green indicator will be displayed. The metal alarm function emits a continuous beep when the user accidentally touches the metal instead of the stone.
- Versatile: The tester offers a highly compact design that is ideal for buying jewelry, buying / exchanging diamonds, selling real estate, auctions, etc. The cost of Diamond Selector II is not even a fraction of the cost of diamonds, but it can help you feel better knowing that you are buying real diamonds instead of fakes.
- Lightweight and compact in size, easy and convenient to carry.
- Diamond Selector II can help you to distinguish whether your diamond is real or fake.
- Diamond Selector II is equipped with a PU bag and small testing tray for holding loose stones.
- Green indicator will be showed on Diamond Selector II if the stone is a real diamond. It will make continuous buzzing sound when user accidentally touches metal rather than stone.
- Moissanite Tester is a matching instrument with the Diamond Selector II. It is only used for the distinction of colorless Moissanite.
- Non-destructive testing, simple and accurate operation, low power consumption, low battery alarm (red light indication) for Moissanite Tester.
- After 10 minutes' use of Moissanite Tester, the power indicator light (green light is automatically turned off) and long beep sounds will alert the user to turn off the instrument.
- Don't wear gloves
- Don't detect metal
- Best to measure in no wind conditions
- The operating temperature is within the range of 10-35 degrees Celsius, and the humidity is below 80%
- When testing diamond, your right index finger must keep touching the metal panel on the back of the tester.
Note for Moissanite Tester:
- The probe of this instrument is very sensitive. It should wear the PU bag to be protected when not in use.
- Low power battery should be replaced in real time to ensure accurate detection.
- Take out the battery if it will not be used for a long time.
- For correct testing, it is recommended that you take a calibration adjustment after annual maintenance.
- 1 * Diamond Selector II
- 1 * Moissanite Tester
- 2 * Manuals
2 * Trays
- Put the 9V battery in. (excloud)
- After use, turn off the power.
Table Initial Value
- Turn on the switch.
- Wait few seconds for the probe to heat up until Lamp on ready OK.
Set Initial Value
- Turn on the lights numbers corresponding to the indoor temperature and diamond weight.
- If don't know. Set 4 lights is lighting up on the scale.
- Use probe to make 90-degree contact with the measured object.
- It needs little force to stop it on the diamond surface and make full contact.